What is the best way to crate train? I put the new pupp, Guiness in
his crate and he just whines and whines.. barks and barks. Its heart
breaking but I am trying to ignore it, as I heard that is the best bet
so he doesn't learn to associate his whining with my coming to get
him.

I feel bad though - but am I doing the right thing?

-- 
Allison 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
407-797-5558
A vanta as m�r� orelyar!


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/MJOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

" Lets talk about man's best friend! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to