Venus, you're lucky to have kids that are good with animals. I used to
witness kids doing stupid and mean things to animals when I had my
horse at a boarding stable. There were some really good kids that were
responsible and very kind to the horses and other animals. One little
girl that I knew grew up and went to vet school! She is one of the few
I would trust with my horse. Unfortunately, I've observed mostly
bratty kids that terrorize animals though.
> Ok my turn to add my 2 cents worth...
>
> I have two boys ages 7 & 12... they do wonderful with our Chi. Always
> have.
" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/