Hi everyone, I am wondering how I can stop my two chis from chewing on 
wood like door frames, baseboards and table legs?  They seem to love it 
when they are bored, left at home but they have plenty of toys and chew 
toys around in their area where I leave them.  Is there something I can 
buy to spray on the wood that won't hurt them if they lick it?  Or 
anyone know of something cheap I can mix up myself to spray on the 
wood?  Thanks so much for helping me save my house!

Mae





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to