There is a product called NO Chew that you can get at Wal-Mart that has a very sour taste and can be safely put on most wood, except some varnished wood....it may cause some varnish to mess up. I would try it in a hidden area first and then rub the wet area and if color comes off, don't use, but if not then it should be ok. Also, although I have never tried it, I have heard that lemon juice is a good deterrent for dogs who like to chew the wrong things.
Marsha

 
Hi everyone, I am wondering how I can stop my two chis from chewing on
wood like door frames, baseboards and table legs?  They seem to love it
when they are bored, left at home but they have plenty of toys and chew
toys around in their area where I leave them.  Is there something I can
buy to spray on the wood that won't hurt them if they lick it?  Or
anyone know of something cheap I can mix up myself to spray on the
wood?  Thanks so much for helping me save my house!

Mae





" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "




YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to