the one big pup is dangerous for any small chi. That is why it is strongly advised, that if you are going to breed, you make sure you get at least two ties, two days apart...to increase the possible number of pups. 5 small pups would be no where near as hard as one big pup.
Marsha
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Angie's Rescued Chihuahua folder in the photos section

Hi
 
I think your chi is a fawn color.  If's its a more specific color maybe Cindy will post later and tell you.
 
I don't think she should be bred again since she had trouble delivering just the one puppy.  Spaying also prevents several cancers in dogs. 
 
I don't crate my chi, but then I'm home almost all day every day.  A lot of members of the group swear by it!
 
lol, I love amazon.com too!  Chi for dummies is great.  From amazon.com, I just got the book Little Dogs:  Training your pint size companion, that was recommended by a member here.  !, also, got the little book Doggie Days Love Guide Chihuahua.   That book is adorable!  Its' small, but it' only 6.95 and your young children would love it.
 
katie


" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "




SPONSORED LINKS
Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to