marsha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
One thing you don't have to worry about with a chi is feeling like they are mistreated by being in a crate. You will quickly learn that the crate or carrier or whatever small confined space you choose becomes a chis favorite place of all. They LOVE the small spaces.Two of my chis share the utility room when I am not home. They have the whole room, but you will always find the both inside the little bitty cat carrier that they consider their bed. The door is always unlocked, but they will often pull it together themselves, lolMarsha----- Original Message -----From: Angelina GlassSent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 3:27 PMSubject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Angie's Rescued Chihuahua folder in the photos section
The lady said she is crate trained...I've never liked the idea of keeping pets in a crate...but I guess I better get used to it since this dog is. Maybe it's good for if im' going out somewhere, I won't have to worry about her making messes all over the house. I just want to get a decent sized one so that she doesn't feel cooped up.
![]()
Brings words and photos together (easily) with
PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.
" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "
SPONSORED LINKS
| Breed charm dog italian | Dog breed gift | Dog breed t shirt |
| Dog breed charm | Dog breed shirts | Chihuahua |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "Chihuahuas" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

