Hi Jan,

  Harvey did that. An animal trainer told me he is marking, using 
poop instead of pee. To stop the behavior I put a potty pad out. I 
gave him tons of praise and then a treat when he pooped on it. He 
got the idea. Nonetheless, I watch him like a hawk when we visit 
people and make extra trips outside because I don't trust him 100%.
Vicki


--- In [email protected], Bigg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I have to admit that I am disappointed that Cricket is being 
difficult to house break.  She pooped in the house once yesterday 
and once today... both times, shortly after coming back in from 
outside.  What's with that?  Also, she SNEAKS!!!!  She'll disappear 
for a few seconds and come prancing back, the give away that she's 
done the bad thing.  We have never been harsh with her.  
We 'lament'... and put her outside after she has her poopathon, 
ignore her briefly, then all is forgiven and we move on.  She does 
ring the bells and goes out to pee. So, what's up with the pooping?  
I can't figure out what's  happening on the 'good' days that isn't 
happening on the 'bad' days.  
>    
>   Jan, the poop sweeper
>    
>   
>  
> 
> 
>                                                 Peace, happiness 
and joy,
> "The very purpose of our lives is happiness, the very motion of 
our lives is toward happiness."
>                                                  ~~~~~ the Dalai 
Lama~~~~~
>  
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>                       
> ---------------------------------
>  Yahoo! Mail
>  Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.
>







" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to