Hi Bill,

  I don't let Harvey sleep with me because I toss and turn at night 
and am afraid I'd hurt him. The cats have been kicked more than 
once. If I nap in the recliner that is a different story :-) I clasp 
my hands over his body as he sleeps on my chest, it is so nice. He 
is so good, I wish he could sleep with me. He also knows my 
tone/feelings, isn't it cool?!!
Vicki


--- In [email protected], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>  
> In a message dated 3/2/2006 11:58:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,  
gi
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> 
> Lacey I am very sorry for your loss. I just have a quick question? 
Why  would 
> you leave your small babies on the porch after all? Isn't it cold 
out  there 
> for them. Anyways I'm sure you've learned your lesson with all of 
this I  wish 
> all the best.
> Sincerely,
>  
> Michelle from Connecticut aka Gizmos  mom.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ========================================
>  
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  writes:
>  
> I understand that porch was heated, and that's good.
>  
> I just have one question? 
>  
> Why not let your chi sleep with you?
>  
> My experience has been that it's the most comforting feeling in 
the world,  
> to have my little furry friend, his warmth, his soft fur, up 
against me in bed, 
>  or on the couch, or in my lap typing a message to this group!
>  
> It's always Tico's choice where he puts down, and I always, always 
feel  
> honored to have him choose to be up against me.
>  
> You know, My little guy, is a good barometer. Tico gets upset 
anytime I  
> start talking about politics, my tone of voice, causes him to 
cringe, which is  
> good thing, keeps me on track of my emotions, especially when I 
can't do  
> anything about the topic I angry with,at that very moment, so he 
keeps my vibe  more 
> positive. Funny that my little dog can teach me to stay 
emotionally clean,  
> and off the bitching and moaning that I could be doing. He even 
goes with me,  
> when I go vote, LOL. 
>  
> This pic was taken on 11SEP05, we took a bike ride around the bay 
shore,  
> just to the south of SFO, San Francisco International Airport, 
watching planes  
> land, and letting Tico run beside us, he's fast!
>  
> Bill  (SFO) San Francisco CA  
> 
> 
> 
> Tico's  dogster profile:
> _http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=235178_ 
> (http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=235178)
>






" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to