I bought my calfshoof at the petstore, so they are cleaned and and 
stink free as they go in the dog. ...
Connie
-- In [email protected], "Patricia Hurteau" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I am not sure about pig's ears.  Trinity has had about three and 
loved them.
> But if they are bad for her she has had her last - keep me posted.
> 
>  
> 
> My Ex and I had a golden retriever and picked up a cow hoof for a 
treat at
> the local farm and grain.  We had taken her for the ride with us 
and it was
> a hot summer. We thougth she would like a treat for the ride home, 
as soon
> as her saliva and teeth got into that dried hoof,  we almost 
passed out. The
> smell of cow manure filled the car.   Weee Ohhhh! And then when we 
got home,
> we tossed it into the woods, only to have Molly find it. No cow 
hooves. -
> And no greenies.
> 
> I sure hope that pig ears are safe, Trin loves 'em.
> 
> ~Patricia
> 
>  
> 
>   _____  
> 
> From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
> Behalf Of Chris
> Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 11:53 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Chew toys
> 
>  
> 
> Connie,
> 
> I'd say pigs ears are kinda in the same category as rawhide.  Some
> people consider them a little safer.  I'd be sure they are made
> somewhere I trust like USA or Canada to keep salmonila from being a
> problem.   I don't let Bear use them, but I'm extremely anal.  I 
never
> heard of calfshoof.  New one on me!  
> 
> Chris (& Bear who is sleepin' like, well, a puppy!)
> 
> --- In [email protected], "Cornelia Malies"
> <conny63malies@> wrote:
> >
> > I read all that stuff about Nylabone, rawhide,greenies...never 
bought 
> > any of that stuff. Is a pigs ear considered a rawhide? Or what 
about a 
> > calfshoof? Pedro loves his calfshoof(not that he gets anything 
of it)
> > or a peanut butter stuff Kong, he tries forever to get some PB 
out 
> > with his tongue.
> > Skeeter isnt a chewer, but loves herself a dogbiscuit every now 
and 
> > than.   Connie
> >
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
> Join today! " 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> SPONSORED LINKS 
> 
> 
> Breed
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Breed+charm+dog+italian&w1=Breed+charm+
> 
dog+italian&w2=Dog+breed+gift&w3=Dog+breed+t+shirt&w4=Dog+breed+charm
&w5=Dog
> +breed+shirts&w6=Chihuahua&c=6&s=130&.sig=dG2y1IJQpIVPRwpPIAbcLw>  
charm dog
> italian 
> 
> Dog
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Dog+breed+gift&w1=Breed+charm+dog+itali
> 
an&w2=Dog+breed+gift&w3=Dog+breed+t+shirt&w4=Dog+breed+charm&w5=Dog+b
reed+sh
> irts&w6=Chihuahua&c=6&s=130&.sig=9dRySfhaoCLuhVkitfUhNw>  breed 
gift 
> 
> Dog
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Dog+breed+t+shirt&w1=Breed+charm+dog+it
> 
alian&w2=Dog+breed+gift&w3=Dog+breed+t+shirt&w4=Dog+breed+charm&w5=Do
g+breed
> +shirts&w6=Chihuahua&c=6&s=130&.sig=MBP_3wSFJXpIsvQ_y_JC9Q>  breed 
t shirt 
> 
> 
> Dog
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Dog+breed+charm&w1=Breed+charm+dog+ital
> 
ian&w2=Dog+breed+gift&w3=Dog+breed+t+shirt&w4=Dog+breed+charm&w5=Dog+
breed+s
> hirts&w6=Chihuahua&c=6&s=130&.sig=IOKi86Ip6ubQOZ6Kl6sTGw>  breed 
charm 
> 
> Dog
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Dog+breed+shirts&w1=Breed+charm+dog+ita
> 
lian&w2=Dog+breed+gift&w3=Dog+breed+t+shirt&w4=Dog+breed+charm&w5=Dog
+breed+
> shirts&w6=Chihuahua&c=6&s=130&.sig=OceaWMS7YM1EoTKky3zy7g>  breed 
shirts 
> 
> Chihuahua
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Chihuahua&w1=Breed+charm+dog+italian&w2
> 
=Dog+breed+gift&w3=Dog+breed+t+shirt&w4=Dog+breed+charm&w5=Dog+breed+
shirts&
> w6=Chihuahua&c=6&s=130&.sig=VBFfmM35Nl2es1IiaI1z8g>  
> 
>  
> 
>   _____  
> 
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 
> 
>  
> 
> *      Visit your group "Chihuahuas
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas> " on the web.
>   
> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
subject=Unsubscribe> 
>   
> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service. 
> 
>  
> 
>   _____
>






" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to