Katie,

It's for Mastiff Hope Rescue.   100% of the profits go to Mastiff Hope 
Rescue's Medical Fund.....

but here it is again, use 120844 when placing an order at frrco.com 
(Flint River Ranch).

Thanks for asking!!!!!!

Sandi

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I just ordered 2 different types of nylabones from the flint river 
> ranch company.  They may have been more than the petsmart price, but 
> I'm not that close to any stores,  and I wanted to post that there was 
> no shipping charge added to my order just now!  I think there is a 
> member on this list(bulldog rescue?) that can get a bit of money for 
> people placing orders?
> If so, I hope she will post the referral number again.  I've lost it.  
> (If not, what company was that?)
>  
> katie



-- 
Sandi Spears
-------------------
Please help Rolie Polie Olie
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4085603

Mastiff Hope Rescue
www.MastiffHope.org

Bulldog Rescue Railroad
Double S Ranch & Rescue



" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to