What a cutie. One doesn't usually get such a quality looking chi from a rescue. He looks to be of high quality!!
Marsha
 
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Lady Di
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:50 PM
Subject: {SPAMFILTER} Re: [Chihuahuas] eating

Hi everyone,
 
I feed my chi dry food from Costco (Kirkland brand) it is cheap but a premium brand, and he loves it as do my 2 poodles. My chi's a rescue, his name is Dinky Dog, from Poodle rescue and the lady that rescues them feeds Kirkland so I thought I would try it and am glad I did.
 
Here is a pic of Dinky Dog, his ears only stand up if he wants them to, otherwise they fold over. He was a yr. old in June:
 
Diane
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] eating

If you figure out a way to get them to eat it, share it with me. LOL Mine will not touch the stuff either. 
Carrie 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 8/16/2006 3:05:10 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] eating
 


Does anyone know how to get their chihuahua to eat his dry dog food?

I've tried all different brands. Please, anyone give me some ideas.

It's really frusterating. His health is fine. He is so picky.

Thank you,

Donna Jones

 
FREE emoticons for your email! click Here!

__._,_.___

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "





SPONSORED LINKS
Dog breed gift Chihuahua dog clothes Chihuahua dog clothing
Chihuahua dog Chihuahua


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to