Hello and welcome. I am Marsha and I am owned by 5 chis. Send us a pic of Mya. In fact, share some of maxi and peewee too!! :-)
Marsha
 
 
----- Original Message -----
From: jaimea_06
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 11:07 AM
Subject: {SPAMFILTER} [Chihuahuas] Introduction

Hey Everyone!,
My name is Jaime and I'm 20 yrs old. I've had 2 male chihuahuas
since I was 8, both were already named when we brought them home.
Sir Max Aaron(Maxie) and
PeeWee

Max passed away when I was 16, after slipping out the door of our
new home and being attacked by a much larger dog, he died on the way
2 the animal hospital. PeeWee I got about a yr later, but i was only
able 2 keep him 4 about 6 months, b/c no matter how hard we tried he
was stubborn and would not go outside 2 relieve himself, he was 2 by
then and in my stepfathers way of thinking, if he wasn't house
broken by then he never would be, so he sent him back to his
previous owner.

Anyways back 2 happier times, since I'm now moved out of my parents
house I have decided to adopt my 1st female chi from a breeder.
Unlike my previous chi's who were both buff and creme, she is black
w/ wat reminds me of a pinchsers markings. She is currently 3 months
and I'll be bringing her home next month after I make the final
payment on her.

Her name is Mya Daveigh(Mya) nad if I can ever figure out how 2
register her she'll be registered under the name Lady Mya Daveigh(
big diff huh? lol)

well I g2g just wanted 2 tell u a little about myself, lookin
forward to ur replies

Jaime

__._,_.___

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "





SPONSORED LINKS
Dog breed gift Chihuahua dog clothes Chihuahua dog clothing
Chihuahua dog Chihuahua


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to