resending due to bouncing....hope it don't post twice.
 
----- Original Message -----
From: marsha
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: {SPAMFILTER} Re: [Chihuahuas] my new puppies

 
Hi and welcome to the group. I will give you one of my favorite sites for getting this kind of basic information!! I give this site all the time because it offers a lot of quick general info if you are not needing to get into too many details. Not real good if you are needing a lot of details, but for quick and general go to    www.debbiejensen.com
 This site should answer most of your preg. questions.
Marsha
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 3:24 PM
Subject: {SPAMFILTER} Re: [Chihuahuas] my new puppies

Hello, I'm new at this group and I see people emailing each other all the time, so maybe someone will respond to this msg. 
Please could anyone tell me the signs if my female chi is pregnant.  I can't see any 'growth' in her size difference.; well at times I think so, but I see her everyday.  The 5 weeks will not be up til next wkend, and I really want to know.  So please send me any clues or info one might have or willing to share.  Thanks, Melody

cherufus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]COM> wrote:
check out lynnes pocket pups album for my new chis they are adorable
at 3 weeks. 2 look like daddy wendell and one is white curly. all
long hair. Want one?



Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business.

__._,_.___

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "





SPONSORED LINKS
Dog breed gift Chihuahua dog clothes Chihuahua dog clothing
Chihuahua dog Chihuahua


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to