I dont know about the grass, but I have great resoults with the Second
Nature litter box for dogs by Purina. My chihuahuas know where the
litter box is and like to pee and poo on it. The best thing, smells
like pinewood. I tried to give them  pots with grass and all they did
was pulling out the grass and dig the soil underneath. :P
Good luck!


Ju
Mexico









" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to