Is your dog living inside the house? If so, let me share my
experiences. I have had 3 Chis in the house and never had a lot of
trouble potty training them. I just placed the newspaper in a place I
didnt mind to clean  often. Say a corner in the kitchen, stay in  the
room with the dog for a little while, after  she drinks water and
plays or runs a little bit you will see she acts weird * urge to
urinate*. My dogs start walking in circles, trying to find
something,or just sniffing. Be aware of her moves and direct her to
the newspaper. Close all exits from the room and get in her way to go
other places.I have noticed that dogd actually like to feel the paper
and not wet fur and paws after a wee wee. You can wet the newspaper
with a bit of your dog[s urine, so they feel the spot is theirs.I
moved on to the Purina Second nature litter tray for dogs because I
cant rely on paper to absorb all the wee, but it is a great and
unexpensive way to potty train. The first days you will be cleaning
around the paper, but after a few weeks you can reduce the size of the
paper or move on to the tray. Be patient, Chis are very clean and neat
when it comes to their private matters :P


Good luck!

JU



--- In [email protected], "stevie_savage2000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> What is the best way to get our little queenie to stop going to the
> bathroom in the house.  I put her out often, yet she comes inside and
> goes.  And of course she is very sneaky.  Open to suggestions. THANKS
>









" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to