I cant swear she will, but i just had a 7 month old have puppies,(i
tried to keep her up) I have a rule not to breed til their second or
third heat because of the mature thing. They still act puppyish when
younger. The one that has babies now is only 3 pounds and she did great!!
mel
> Thank u mel. I'm just worried that she's too young. how young is
> too young for them to have puppies. will she be okay?
>
> thanks,
> Tam
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com
> <mailto:Chihuahuas%40yahoogroups.com>, Melanie Ayers <melanie264@ ...>
> wrote:
> >
> >
> > welcome tam, I have to say dont abort. I feel like the only time to
> > abort is if its to save mommas life. After she weans them i fully
> agree
> > with spaying. Any questions just ask
> > oh and welcome to the group, i am sure you will
> get
> > alot of responses here.
> > mel
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > Hi everyone. I'm new here. I have three chihuahuas and i adore
> them
> > > all. my youngest (zoe) went into her first heat, she was caught
> > > three times by one of my male chihuahuas and now is going to have
> > > babies. I bought little panties and stuff for her and she just
> took
> > > them off everytime my back was turned.
> > >
> > > I've made an appointment to abort and spay (april 6th). but I gave
> > > myself two weeks to think about it... so I was wondering what your
> > > advice would be for me. I am torn and I guess... uggh, I don't
> know.
> > >
> > > she will be 11 months when the puppies are born. She is healthy
> and
> > > weights 6.8 lbs as of her vet appt last week. my first and main
> > > concern is my Zoe. What is best for her and will she be okay to
> HAVE
> > > the puppies or should I end the pregnancy?
> > >
> > > any advice, either way, is welcome. I just need to know the pros
> and
> > > cons of both ways. abort or not?
> > >
> > > Thank you muchly,
> > > Tam
> > >
> > >
> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -
> ------------ --------- --------- ---
> > > *Text inserted by Platinum 2007:*
> > >
> > > This message has NOT been classified as spam. If it is
> unsolicited
> > > mail (spam), click on the following link to reclassify it: It is
> spam!
> > > <http://127.0. 0.1:6083/ Panda?ID= pav_8440& SPAM=true
> <http://127.0.0.1:6083/Panda?ID=pav_8440&SPAM=true>>
> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -
> ------------ --------- --------- ---
> >
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *Text inserted by Platinum 2007:*
>
> This message has NOT been classified as spam. If it is unsolicited
> mail (spam), click on the following link to reclassify it: It is spam!
> <http://127.0.0.1:6083/Panda?ID=pav_8448&SPAM=true>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/