Thank you everyone for your opinions.  Zoe is happy and playing like 
the puppy she is.  I think I will try to lean towards letting her 
have the puppies.  she doesn't seem upset about anything at all.  I 
just worry about her... as if she were my child.  :)

*hugz*
Tam


--- In [email protected], "Tammie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone. I'm new here.   I have three chihuahuas and i adore 
them 
> all.  my youngest (zoe) went into her first heat, she was caught 
> three times by one of my male chihuahuas and now is going to have 
> babies.  I bought little panties and stuff for her and she just 
took 
> them off everytime my back was turned. 
> 
> I've made an appointment to abort and spay (april 6th).  but I gave 
> myself two weeks to think about it... so I was wondering what your 
> advice would be for me.  I am torn and I guess... uggh, I don't 
know.
> 
> 
> she will be 11 months when the puppies are born.  She is healthy 
and 
> weights 6.8 lbs as of her vet appt last week.  my first and main 
> concern is my Zoe.  What is best for her and will she be okay to 
HAVE 
> the puppies or should I end the pregnancy? 
> 
> any advice, either way, is welcome.  I just need to know the pros 
and 
> cons of both ways. abort or not?  
> 
> Thank you muchly,
> Tam
>




" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to