Here is another picture to show size.  Here are 4 day old pups in one hand. 
they each would fit in a ladle with tons of room on each side.
www.cnmpuppies.mysite.com
"Whether or not it is clear to you, the world is unfolding as it should." 
-Desiderata 

Christy Sylvest 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 



To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 17:55:01 
-0800Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] First pictures


that helps thanks  arlenemarsha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:



I wanted to send this pic to show you "SIZE" this isn't a recent pic, but the 
pup in this pic was a couple days old......they are smaller than they look in 
pics with momma's. The don't look so small with the moms because the moms are 
small, lol, but when placed with an object that gives some size relation, you 
can see they actually are small :-)
Marsha
 
Do not tell God how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.
 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] First pictures



The more photos I see the more I realize that to me, Chi puppies always look so 
big at birth.  I expected them to be tiny, tiny.  Which was the one having 
trouble breathing?  I hope its in the group and that it make it OK.
 
Gloria


Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.




Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.  
_________________________________________________________________
Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live.
http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_012008

<<attachment: 213_1399.JPG>>

Reply via email to