no, these are chocolate and black and sable and sow
www.cnmpuppies.mysite.com
"Whether or not it is clear to you, the world is unfolding as it should." 
-Desiderata 

Christy Sylvest 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 



To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:27:55 
-0800Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] First pictures





Thats me.Is one of them an other blue?One of thos days i will get me one.Just 
have to wait a little God bless you.Claudia 

----- Original Message ----From: address2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>To: [EMAIL 
PROTECTED]: Monday, February 11, 2008 7:49:58 AMSubject: Re: [Chihuahuas] First 
pictures

I retouched these pics so the colors r more true....in case u need the pics to 
try to sell them. If I had my way u would not have to sell any of them, I'd buy 
the all!!!!! LOL......they r sooooooooo beautiful!!! !!! This is why I could 
never breed chi's.....I' d keep them all :-)

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.  
_________________________________________________________________
Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star 
power.
http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_jan

Reply via email to