I haven't been any where out of the house yet..but plan on taking mine in my 
purse...right now I sit and hold it a lot...it's IS comforting....I love 
it!~~~Sharon
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Claudia Werner 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 9:17 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] For Gloria C



  I know it dose I love the one I got.I take it every were.It always in my pans 
pocket.Again Gloria Thank you.
   
  Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy and Claudia

  The reason for this season?

  Happy Birthday Jesus
  God bless you all.






------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  From: Sharon <[email protected]>
  To: chihuahuas <[email protected]>
  Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 10:16:19 PM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] For Gloria C



  Hi Gloria! This is Sharon...the one in Ohio...we got your package this 
evening~~~THANK YOU SO MUCH! I know Sox~Dora and Trinka will like their 
toys~I'm wrapping them up and saving them for Christmas morning...and I LOVE 
the cross you sent me! I have never seen one like it before...and I love to 
hold it...it just feels so good in my hands! You are such a sweet 
person...again thank you so much for making my day...I really appreciate 
it!~~~what a  nice surprise! The Christmas card was also very pretty!~~~Sharon



   

Reply via email to