Gosh sharon, you are totally welcome!  Sometimes when I feel lead by the Holy 
Spirit,
I like to give!  I am glad you like the prayer cross - Claudia has one too...
You had your address out for Elizabeth, and I thought I would send a Christmas
card.  But of course, the babies need something to play with too!!
I am grateful to God I can be a blessing!!  Enjoy!
 
 
 
                                                                                
             Gloria C. 
 "Merry Christmas"  "Have a Blessed 2009"
"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you.
He is Christ the Lord"  
Luke 2:11

To: [email protected]: [email protected]: Mon, 22 Dec 
2008 22:16:19 -0500Subject: [Chihuahuas] For Gloria C




Hi Gloria! This is Sharon...the one in Ohio...we got your package this 
evening~~~THANK YOU SO MUCH! I know Sox~Dora and Trinka will like their 
toys~I'm wrapping them up and saving them for Christmas morning...and I LOVE 
the cross you sent me! I have never seen one like it before...and I love to 
hold it...it just feels so good in my hands! You are such a sweet 
person...again thank you so much for making my day...I really appreciate 
it!~~~what a  nice surprise! The Christmas card was also very pretty!~~~Sharon
 




Reply via email to