What system are you running?  Vista or XP.  I used Norton for a long time
till I had to use Vista.  Norton did not work well after that and I switched
to McAfee.  Works very well.

  
Only you and God know your heart.
 

 
Helen
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Claudia Werner
Date: 23/12/2008 12:14:10 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Re: Ot:question computer
 
I was thinking of getting Norton 360
 
Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy and Claudia
The reason for this season?
Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you all.






From: bijousglenda <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 11:54:19 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Ot:question computer


Ad Aware, Spybot Search and Destroy, both free--- In
chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com, Claudia Werner <chich...@.. .> wrote:
>
> My Computer is slowing down what software is a good one to get?Any
help welcome.Thanks
>  
> Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus. Sissy andClaudia
> The reason for this season?
> Happy Birthday Jesus
> God bless you all.
>



 
 

<<golden_cross_prev.gif>>

Reply via email to