Do you leave the harness on them all of the time?  Taco would not leash
train or harness train.  I tried treats and anything else I could think of,
but no go.  I talked to the vet to see if he had other pointers, but he said
that some dogs just will not take to it.  So when I take Taco with me some
where with me, I just tote him.  And yep....he does get heavy!!! 
 
 
 
 
Zippy
-------Original Message-------
 
From: willy billy
Date: 7/20/2010 8:44:34 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] I am having trouble with my chihuahua puppy
 
  
I like harnesses better than trying to put on a collar but I never tried
putting a harness on a dog. I seen a little harness at walmart i thought
about getting I guess if it's too big I can save it till he's bigger. 





From: dasha <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, July 20, 2010 8:23:48 PM
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] I am having trouble with my chihuahua puppy

  
A harness is a much better idea than a collar anyway. And yes you can. We
used a ferret harness for Bogie cause we could not find a small one that fit
 We still use harnesses, never collars




From: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:Chihuahuas@ yahoogroups. com] On
Behalf Of willy billy
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 9:21 PM
To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] I am having trouble with my chihuahua puppy


Can you get harnesses for 3 to four moth old puppys? He loves walking in the
yard with me but, I would rather him be on a leash and harness cause he
might run off after a car. He mostly stays around me but I think he could
become more brave and go further one day. 







From: Darcy Jacobs <flyway7...@yahoo. com>
To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
Sent: Tue, July 20, 2010 7:59:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] I am having trouble with my chihuahua puppy

  
i put my new baby on a tether and harness when she circles to poop if she is
off target i can pick up the lead and guide her to the center... she is
getting better at making sure a4 feet are on paper... and usually facing the
right way ... its a lot to think about for a baby...
darcy

--- On Tue, 7/20/10, willy billy <willybilly30@ yahoo.com> wrote:


From: willy billy <willybilly30@ yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] I am having trouble with my chihuahua puppy
To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
Date: Tuesday, July 20, 2010, 8:38 PM


  
Atleast it's where i can find it lol 







From: dasha <dash...@hughes. net>
To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
Sent: Tue, July 20, 2010 6:50:14 AM
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] I am having trouble with my chihuahua puppy

  
Also, I would like some potty training advise it seems I can get Gizmo too
poop beside the poop pad but not on it. I been putting his terds on the pad
and putting it over the pee but, My little pup just don't get it.

------------ --------- --------- --------- ------
 
You may have to use more than one pad. As far as the dog knows their butt is
over the pad. At least he knows he is going in the right place.  The pup
gets it.














 

<<SENDER_EMAILziplock@nexband@@com.png>>

<<!CA211~12.GIF>>

<<333.jpg>>

Reply via email to