its usually about the "feel" of what they were used to on ther feet in the litter box before you get them that the are the most familliar with "going" on...if it was a blanket its very hard to convince them to use paper... if its grass your baby was weened on to its all the better...most are raisd on news paper so SHOULD "go" on pads....sounds like maybe you could call the breeder and ask what he was raised on...i have all wood floors so my baby looks for anything thats not the same feel as the wood... so dont leave cloths on the floor!! or throw rugs!! she will use EVERYTHING but the wood floor... soooo i keep the floor picked up and only pads down and problem solved... good luck darcy
--- On Tue, 7/20/10, dasha <[email protected]> wrote: From: dasha <[email protected]> Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] I am having trouble with my chihuahua puppy To: [email protected] Date: Tuesday, July 20, 2010, 7:50 AM Also, I would like some potty training advise it seems I can get Gizmo too poop beside the poop pad but not on it. I been putting his terds on the pad and putting it over the pee but, My little pup just don't get it. ------------ --------- --------- --------- ------ You may have to use more than one pad. As far as the dog knows their butt is over the pad. At least he knows he is going in the right place. The pup gets it.

