A friend on another list has recently suggested 1 tsp cod liver oil  or one
gel cap of cod liver oil per day per dog.. I am going to try it on mine.. 

Mine are itching all the time .. No fleas .. Just dry skin

Huggles
Pat in OK 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Deanna Corey
Date: 8/3/2010 12:12:35 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Bella, POM-Dry skin under very heavy thick coat
 

Hi Guys,
I have a question...Bella, my 4 yr old Pom has a VERY heavy, thick coat. I
brush her 3-4 times a week...all the way through to the skin...not a mat or
tangle on my Bella! In the rear part of her...at the top base of her tail
and on her rump on each side she gets very dry skin. Flakey, white skin. She
is fed raw...a good combination of bone/meat/organ. Can anyone suggest
something to help with this? Should I add in Salmon oil...would that help? I
use to give everyone salmon oil back when I was feeding my homemade cooked
diet but stopped when I switched to raw as she does get salmon and didn't
want to give her too much...any thoughts?? 
 
Hugs In Him,
Deanna








 

Attachment: SENDER_EMAILmskitty58@yahoo@@com.png
Description: unknown/unknown

Attachment: --static--beehive_b1.dat
Description: unknown/unknown

Reply via email to