among other things being suggested, I would also suggest bathing her in an
oatmeal bath....it will help ease the dry skin discomfort while the other
methods are kicking in....
Marsha

> Hi Guys,
> I have a question...Bella, my 4 yr old Pom has a VERY heavy, thick coat.
> I brush  her 3-4 times a week...all the way through to the skin...not a
> mat or tangle on  my Bella! In the rear part of her...at the top base of
> her tail and on her rump  on each side she gets very dry skin. Flakey,
> white skin. She is fed raw...a good  combination of bone/meat/organ. Can
> anyone suggest something to help with this?  Should I add in Salmon
> oil...would that help? I use to give everyone salmon oil  back when I
> was feeding my homemade cooked diet but stopped when I switched to  raw
> as she does get salmon and didn't want to give her too much...any
> thoughts?? 
>  Hugs In Him,
> Deanna



This email contains correspondence from an attorney and may contain
privileged information. If you are not the intended receipient, please
delete.

Do not tell god how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.

http://taylorstots.tripod.com/




------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to