--- On Wed, 8/4/10, Darcy Jacobs <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Darcy Jacobs <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 5:20 PM







i have only been feeding my danes raw for a little over a year but no problems, 
outside of over feeding organ meat will give the runs and over feeding bone 
will cause constipation... but no poisoning... 
Darcy

--- On Wed, 8/4/10, dasha <[email protected]> wrote:


From: dasha <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 3:43 PM


  




I have never had a problem with any disease in raw meat and I have been feeding 
for years as has the tons of members on my raw feeding list



From: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:Chihuahuas@ yahoogroups. com] On 
Behalf Of lgoru...@yahoo. com
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 1:33 PM
To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding


I'm in the US. I was just naming the first ones that popped into my head. What 
about other diseases found in raw meat? All of them are rare? 
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


From: Darcy Jacobs <flyway7...@yahoo. com> 
Sender: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com 
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 07:48:19 -0700 (PDT)
To: <chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com>
ReplyTo: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com 
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding

  






what country are you in lorena? ... we in the us dont see a lot of mad cow... 
yet ... ugh... but as for samonela, dogs stomachs can "handle" a lot more than 
people can, and with freezing washing proper refridherating you can keep most 
meats fine. ... samonila just looks like diarrhea for te most cases... its rare 
it is ever worse. they mose on... keep hydrated... im not sure you could even 
notice a problem. now the runs in a chi can get bad fast so if you get loose 
stool feed more bone and if you get hard stool feed more liver.... 
darcy

--- On Wed, 8/4/10, Lorena <lgoru...@yahoo. com> wrote:


From: Lorena <lgoru...@yahoo. com>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding
To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 1:28 AM


  

I've been reading all the stuff about raw feeding and it sounds like a great 
idea. I just have one question. What about bad meat? Stuff that has salmonella 
or mad cow disease? Has that ever been a problem? Do yall ever worry about that?












      

Reply via email to