Yeah it just goes to show you how mean people can be

  _____  

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of mj turner
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 4:22 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Chiweenie lies




I hate it for you and know how used you must feel.   A number of years ago
we adopted a schnauzer....  we were told that she was in heat and it was
almost over.   So, we watched her like a hawk.   It wasn't long before
she was making moves like nesting...  took her to the vet and she was
pregnant with huge pups.    (a german shepard male lived in the same
home where I got her)....    anyway, to have had those pups she would have
died and the vet took them.   But, that woman must have either known or
suspected that she was pregnant when she sold her.   I was really quite
upset.



  _____  

From: Wendy Wilson <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Sat, September 25, 2010 10:16:52 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Chiweenie lies

  

Well, apparently when the girl told me that Belle had been fixed, she lied.
I found some little spots of blood on the couch a couple of days ago &
wondered where they came from.  Last night, I saw some on the bathroom rug
where Belle like to lay.  This morning, I noticed her "nether" regions are
swollen.  Finaly, the most tell-tale sign - Taco was playing with her this
morning, making little whining noises.  Taco is 14, almost toothless & has
been fixed since he was 1.  But he is very attracted to females in heat.
 
<sigh>  I so don't need this.



Reply via email to