awww....well I suppose it sure is a good thing little Taco can't do any business, lol. At least you know now and can't take care of it, but it sure would be nice if people would just be honest!! Marsha
> Well, apparently when the girl told me that Belle had been fixed, she > lied. I found some little spots of blood on the couch a couple of days > ago & wondered where they came from. Last night, I saw some on the > bathroom rug where Belle like to lay. This morning, I noticed her > "nether" regions are swollen. Finaly, the most tell-tale sign - Taco > was playing with her this morning, making little whining noises. Taco > is 14, almost toothless & has been fixed since he was 1. But he is very > attracted to females in heat. > > <sigh> I so don't need this. This email contains correspondence from an attorney and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended receipient, please delete. Do not tell god how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is. http://taylorstots.tripod.com/ ------------------------------------ " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: [email protected] [email protected] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

