I can usually let stuff go but why should someone get away with calling
other posters names and just in general being disrespectful just because
they disagree? Since the owner of this list does not believe in moderation
it is up to other list members to call them out. Just maybe sometimes one
will stop and think about the way they come across and change their methods.
One rude ignorant poster should not be trying to ruin the list for everyone.
I agree that any response gives Charliemom exactly what she wants which is
to stir up trouble. But keeping quiet when someone treats other people like
she does is just as bad. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of DeannaC
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 10:10 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Chihuahuas] re:slammer and Shanna...and cute story

Hi Shanna,
Sometimes I wish I had the maturity to just let stuff go...sometimes I think
people who slam as Charliemom did do it just to get everyone riled up LOL!!!
At first I wasn't even gonna respond because I know from experience it just
gives the "wave-makers" exactly what they want and gives them way more
attention of their rudness than is deserved. Usually it is wiser to just
ignore them because then they have nothing to make more waves over. But...I
just have to add in my 2 cents!!! Like anyone really cares anyway??? Really
it is just silly! People are gonna do what people wanna do...and really
thats the way it should be!!! We do live in America...supposedly a free
nation...so to each their own LOL...but as Ben Franklin once wrote "Don't
tread on me"...LOL...I guess it is just "American" to have opinions and then
to argue and defend them LOL!!! So...shoot me for being a good american !!!
But seriously...not that it is anything I need to be concerned with but it
does sound like you are doing all you can for sweet little guy and you are
an awesome Chihuahua MOM!!!... and thats what it is all about!!! I am glad
you joined us!!!...and I have a cute story for you!!!
 
Mouse, my little male Chi (6 yrs old) just got his first pair of booties. We
have been trying to get him use to them a little each day before the snow
and ice hit the mountain so his little pads don't freeze this winter. After
his little walk with them on he came in, layed down in his bed with them on
for a little nap. My other Chi, Myrtle decided to start pestering him...so
Mouse reached up with his right front booted foot and slapped her right
accross her little face! It was the funniest thing we had ever seen...done
just like a person!!! Miss Myrtle was quite indignit, walked over to the
other bed and plopped herself down...she sulked for 20 minutes LOL!!! It was
really cute!!!

Waggin' Tails in my own Dog Park,
Deanna
 




------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links





------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to