Hi Deanna!

what a cute story!! its too bad you did not get it on video! I bet that was so 
cute and funny. The other evening I took Ricky out for a walk. there is this 
grey tabby cat that seems to like Ricky. Now I do not think Ricky has ever been 
around a cat. The cat will follow us around, hide behind bushes and jump out at 
Ricky. Ricky gets in his big dog stants.. ears up, arched back, tail up... and 
wants to go after the cat. the cat allowed him to sniff his tail, then 
proceeded to turn around and sit down. Ricky walked up to the cat, sniffed his 
nose, and the cat took its paw (no claws out) and bapped him on the head! Ricky 
backed off, and looked at the cat like saying "hey, why did you do that?" lol  
it was cute. I am so much enjoying Ricky!! I have not had a dog in about 10 
years. My ex- has our shep/husky mix and she is now 14! 

Shanna

Visit my eBay Store For Childrens Wear
Specializing In Christening & Communion @ 
http://stores.ebay.com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store



 


--- On Sat, 9/25/10, DeannaC <[email protected]> wrote:

From: DeannaC <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] re:slammer and Shanna...and cute story
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2010, 7:10 PM







 



  


    
      
      
      Hi Shanna,

Sometimes I wish I had the maturity to just let stuff go...sometimes I think 
people who slam as Charliemom did do it just to get everyone riled up LOL!!! At 
first I wasn't even gonna respond because I know from experience it just gives 
the "wave-makers" exactly what they want and gives them way more attention of 
their rudness than is deserved. Usually it is wiser to just ignore them because 
then they have nothing to make more waves over. But...I just have to add in my 
2 cents!!! Like anyone really cares anyway??? Really it is just silly! People 
are gonna do what people wanna do...and really thats the way it should be!!! We 
do live in America...supposedly a free nation...so to each their own LOL...but 
as Ben Franklin once wrote "Don't tread on me"...LOL...I guess it is just 
"American" to have opinions and then to argue and defend them LOL!!! So...shoot 
me for being a good american !!! But seriously...not that it is anything I need 
to be concerned with but
 it does sound like you are doing all you can for sweet little guy and you are 
an awesome Chihuahua MOM!!!... and thats what it is all about!!! I am glad you 
joined us!!!...and I have a cute story for you!!!

 

Mouse, my little male Chi (6 yrs old) just got his first pair of booties. We 
have been trying to get him use to them a little each day before the snow and 
ice hit the mountain so his little pads don't freeze this winter. After his 
little walk with them on he came in, layed down in his bed with them on for a 
little nap. My other Chi, Myrtle decided to start pestering him...so Mouse 
reached up with his right front booted foot and slapped her right accross her 
little face! It was the funniest thing we had ever seen...done just like a 
person!!! Miss Myrtle was quite indignit, walked over to the other bed and 
plopped herself down...she sulked for 20 minutes LOL!!! It was really cute!!!



Waggin' Tails in my own Dog Park,

Deanna

 





    
     

    
    


 



  






      

Reply via email to