THANK YOU!! 

Shanna

Visit my eBay Store For Childrens Wear
Specializing In Christening & Communion @
http://stores.ebay.com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store




 



--- On Sun, 9/26/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Snuggle Bags
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 2:15 PM

Shanna, I let Heather know so she can send you her website.
 
Gloria
 
In a message dated 9/26/2010 12:26:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:


snuggle bags!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness!! I want one or two!! how to order?? Please let me know.

shanna

Visit my eBay Store For Childrens Wear
Specializing In Christening & Communion @
http://stores.ebay.com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store




 

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb053_ZNxdm115XXUS


--- On Sat, 9/25/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Snuggle Bags
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2010, 3:48 PM

A friend on another list makes Snuggle Bags, I ordered two for Emiliano since he loves to burrow, I knew he would like it!                 Gloria
 
 
 


Reply via email to