http://familycrafts.about.com/od/fleeceforthehome/ss/flsnugglebag.htmTry this. 
My chi's love them. Seal never wants to leave his. 

Have A Beautiful Day, Each And Every Day!

--- On Sat, 11/13/10, Mark Strassler <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Mark Strassler <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Snuggle bags
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2010, 2:37 AM















 
 



  


    
      
      
      Hello All:



I would like a pattern for a Snuggle Bag. My wife would like to make a few for 

our Chi's. From what I have been reading from all the posts it is best to make 

them out of Polar fleece and the idea that Deanna has for including a pocket 

that holds a Buckwheat pillow sound great. They look like a small pillow case 

but is it tapered toward the backend ?  I know one of my Chi's will most likely 

never come out of the Snuggle bag, he just loves to tunnel under the covers and 

never come out. 



Mark





    
     

    
    


 



  











      

Reply via email to