I do breed, but I strongly support the spaying/neutering of all pets not
part of a well planned breeding program. All of my retired breeders or
pets that are not breeding quality, are fixed...except for two. One is so
small it scares me to do it although I am trying to get the nerve as I
know it needs to be done. And the other is a little hydro who can not
physcially undergo any proceedure. AND, my fixed or retired dogs stay here
there entire life...they dont get rehomed just because they can't produce
a puppy!
Marsha
> Hello Members Diane here,,Just wanted to say my peace ..Please if you do
> not breed Chihuahuas professionally have your pet fixed! There are so
> many dogs without homes who need help.I hope you will understand and see
> in your heart to tell others,,,God bless all of you and have a great
> day!...Diane



This email contains correspondence from an attorney and may contain
privileged information. If you are not the intended receipient, please
delete.

Do not tell god how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.

http://taylorstots.tripod.com/




------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to