*I have used the litter box as well along with pee pads and paper...I agree
here Nancy lot's of watching them =..also the smaller the area to begin with
helps verses turning loose in your entire house...That allows them to have
to much room to run away from there mess...
*
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Nancy <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
> I have had two chihuahua's one passed away but getting another one soon. I
> trained mine in less than 3 days. Sami was only 8 weeks old so I used a
> litter box for a few weeks then but some of the litter outside and he got it
> - never had an accident. Abbey was 12 weeks old and was already going
> outside with her pack. I just showed her where to potty potty and had no
> problems either. I watched them very carefully the first few days and
> anytime I saw them sniffing I took them out. It was worth taking the time
> because they never had accidents. Good luck.
>
> --- In [email protected] <Chihuahuas%40yahoogroups.com>, Karen
> Haynes <maxbuster...@...> wrote:
> >
> > i also have a long hair chi names Theodore Roosevelt (Teddy)
> > And a lab called Butter Brown BIscuit (Biscuit)
> > and i had to put down my first baby his name was Maximillion (Maxiboy0
> > I would have a million dogs if I could love them all oh and dont forget
> Skitters Kitters my maine coon cat
> > have a great day
> >
> >
> > Karen Haynes
> >
> > --- On Tue, 9/28/10, Tammy <newbo...@...> wrote:
> >
> >
> > From: Tammy <newbo...@...>
> > Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] House training
> > To: [email protected] <Chihuahuas%40yahoogroups.com>
> > Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 9:24 AM
> >
> >
> > Â
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Thanks!  I will get some of the puppy pads today.  I love that name,
> Buster Butter Beans!
> > Â
> > Tammy
> > Â
> > Â
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > From: [email protected] <Chihuahuas%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:
> [email protected] <Chihuahuas%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of
> Karen Haynes
> > Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:48 AM
> > To: [email protected] <Chihuahuas%40yahoogroups.com>
> > Subject: Re: [ Chihuahuas ] House training
> > Â
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > yes they are trainable, try putting a puppy pad by the door then he will
> use that and the next step is outside it might take a little time i got a
> rescue and he was 3 not trained i trained him Buster Butter Beans in about 2
> weeks. so it can be done just have the time and paitence.Â
> > have a great day
> >
> > Karen Haynes
> >
> >
> > --- On Tue, 9/28/10, Tammy <newbo...@...> wrote:
> >
> > From: Tammy <newbo...@...>
> > Subject: [ Chihuahuas ] House training
> > To: [email protected] <Chihuahuas%40yahoogroups.com>
> > Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 8:44 AM
> >
> > Â
> >
> >
> > Is it possible to house train Chihuahuas ? We are having difficulty house
> > training our new chi. We take him out a lot, but he still has accidents
> in
> > the house. He is 1year old, but we have only had him for about 2 months.
> >
> > Some people we have spoken to have told us that they can't be house
> broken,
> > and will always have accidents in the house. I find that hard to believe,
> > but we are new to the breed, though not to dogs. He is neutered.
> >
> > Thanks for any information or advice.
> >
>
>  
>



-- 
*Joyce*
*www.mtnviewchis.webs.com*
*
*
*http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ChihuahuaParadise*
*
*
*http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Angelsamongus*

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/diet_pals

Reply via email to