HiYes, I did get food from the vet but he would not eat it... as he wont eat 
dog food at all. I have tried to mix it with canned food...sometimes he will 
refuse to eat it at all. Maybe I will just figure it out myself. thank you

shanna

Visit my eBay Store For Childrens Wear
Specializing In Christening & Communion @ 
http://stores.ebay.com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store



 


--- On Sun, 10/3/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Help with dry skin but no fleas
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 11:36 AM















 
 



  


    
      
      
      


I think you worry too much. I thought you had accepted the fact that 
he wouldn't starve and that you had to stick with one type of food.  Give 
him the bits of meat along with the dog food, slowly add less 
meat and more dog food, until he is eating dog food laced with meat. Stay with 
it, it will take time but don't continue changing his diet every few days.  
If he's under 2 years old, feed him twice a day, if he doesn't eat his 
morning feeding within 30 minutes (and that's generous amount of time), 
pick it up and throw it away.  Offer him fresh food in late afternoon 
using the same routine.  If he's over two years old, you might want to try 
feeding once a day.  By the way, weren't you the one that was putting your 
dog on the special food purchased from your vet?  What happened with 
that?
 
Gloria  
 

In a message dated 10/3/2010 12:05:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time, 
[email protected] writes:
  
  
  
  
    
    
      Hi everyone

Ricky is my rescue who wont eat dog 
        food. now I feed him any meat I decide. what I am finding is he now is 
        getting ichy skin. no flakes, but his coat is getting a bit dull 
looking 
        and he scratches alot. I think this is due to him not getting all the 
        vitamins and minerals he needs including oil. I plan to go to the pet 
        store today and find a good vitamin /mineral with salmon oil in it. any 
        advice? 

shanna


        
        
        
        
        
        
        
        
        
        
        
        
        
        
        Visit my eBay Store For 
        Childrens Wear
Specializing In Christening & Communion @ 
        
http://stores.ebay.com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store
        



 
        
        


  


    
     

    
    


 



  











      

Reply via email to