Oh HEAVENS NO SHANNA!!!! LOL...!!! NO processed garbage!!!! They are FULL of 
chemicals and things that are just plain uky!!! Feeding him MEAT is fine...real 
meat...fresh meat...preferably RAW meat....but no pre-packaged garbage!!! 
So...NO!!!! Please NO TV dinners!!!!
 
Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
Deanna 

                                                            and
 The Dog Park Pack: 
Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Caleb and Maxine!!!
www.joys4toys.com




________________________________
From: Kavi <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 10:53:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Help with dry skin but no fleas

  
Hi 
Ricky does not eat dog food. He only eats human food like chicken, turkey or 
beef. He will not touch dog food. I have Royal Canin chi puppy dry down for him 
but he has never touched it.  

QUESTION: What about feeding Ricky like banquet or swanson Pot pies? (if he 
will 
eat them). 

shanna


Visit my eBay Store For Childrens Wear
Specializing In Christening & Communion @ 
http://stores.ebay.com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store




 


--- On Sun, 10/3/10, C.M. <[email protected]> wrote:


>From: C.M. <[email protected]>
>Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Help with dry skin but no fleas
>To: [email protected]
>Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 10:21 AM
>
>
>  
>Hi Shana,
>Both of my dogs have the same problem and two vets told me not to give them 
>any 
>food with corn in it. Check the ingredients on the back of the bags and I bet 
>you'll see that corn is among the first ingredients listed. I switched to 
>organic food and the scratching and dry skin is clearing up. I also give 
>oatmeal 
>baths and in between baths, I give them little massages using a moisturizing 
>lotion. They love the attention!
>Hope this helps,
>Carolyn
>
>
>
>
________________________________
From: Kavi <[email protected]>
>To: Chihuahuas <[email protected]>
>Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 10:05:50 AM
>Subject: [Chihuahuas] Help with dry skin but no fleas
>
>  
>Hi everyone
>
>Ricky is my rescue who wont eat dog food. now I feed him any meat I decide. 
>what 
>I am finding is he now is getting ichy skin. no flakes, but his coat is 
>getting 
>a bit dull looking and he scratches alot. I think this is due to him not 
>getting 
>all the vitamins and minerals he needs including oil. I plan to go to the pet 
>store today and find a good vitamin /mineral with salmon oil in it. any 
>advice? 
>
>shanna
>
>
>Visit my eBay Store For Childrens Wear
>Specializing In Christening & Communion @ 
>http://stores.ebay.com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store
>
>
>
>
> 
>
> 
>
> 




      

Reply via email to