Count me in I have to babies. And also have a line of clothing for toy breed 
dogs  

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2010, at 10:20 PM, Deanna Corey <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey Everyone...I had an idea!!! What would you all think of having a gift 
> exchange for our Chi's via mail.???? I have done this before in other groups 
> I am on but I really love this group and I think it might really be fun!!! 
> Maybe doing it before things get too crazy for the holidays might be a good 
> idea...what do ya all think???? Toys, outfits, homemade items etc...could be 
> really fun!!!!!
>  
> Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
> 
> Deanna 
> 
>                                                              and
> 
>  The Dog Park Pack: 
> Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Caleb and Maxine!!!
> 
> and honorary non-dog members of The Dog Park:
> 
> Stella-Macaw, Stanley-Amazon, Miles the cat
> 
> www.joys4toys.com
> 
> 
> 

Reply via email to