But Gracie does it year round. I try to correct her and she remembers...for a 
few minutes...lol. Is it her pale coat? I try not to bathe her too often so 
that I dont dry her skin out. But she is my wild child and gets into 
everything. Her favorite place is under the gas grill, lots of grease. So baths 
once a week are usually necessary. I use sensitive skin shampoo and 
conditioner. We also use baby oil for massages. And we use baby lotion for 
dryness. She is quite pampered.

Have A Beautiful Day, Each And Every Day!

--- On Wed, 10/27/10, chi_of_my_heart <[email protected]> wrote:

From: chi_of_my_heart <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Need advice
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2010, 7:57 PM















 
 



  


    
      
      
      

HI , I have two chi's that do the same thing. One is 6 and the other is

12. I tried everything, diet, creams, lotions, baths and nothing worked.

They both receive a shot now every two months during the summer months

and the problem has ended. It appears to be an alergy that only bothers

them in the warmer months. Anyway that is what I have done. Hope you

find some relief!



Carol



--- In [email protected], amanda christopher

<angel_charm_b...@...> wrote:

>

> I have a nearly two year old chihuahua named Gracie. She is white with

blue spots. She constantly chews on herself and pulls her hair off her

back end. We got rid of the fleas yet she continues. The skin is red and

raw, flaky and crusty. We've tried lotions, sprays, everything. How can

I help her? She's miserable.

>

> Have A Beautiful Day, Each And Every Day!

>





    
     

    
    


 



  











      

Reply via email to