Skip to site navigation (Press enter)
[Chihuahuas] Long haired or short haired...
C.M.
Mon, 04 Oct 2010 18:53:02 -0700
So, now I'm even more curious. Emeliano is a called long haired chi as well as is this other little sweet thing
Different hair lengths, different body style. Gosh I hope I'm not looking too stupid here, but I am wondering.
Previous message
View by thread
View by date
Next message
Re: [Chihuahuas] Digest Number 5625[1 Attachmen...
Marlene Bos
Re: [Chihuahuas] Digest Number 5625[1 Atta...
[email protected]
[Chihuahuas] Long haired or short hair...
C.M.
RE: [Chihuahuas] Long haired or sh...
dasha
Re: [Chihuahuas] Digest Number 5625[1 Atta...
twopenns
Re: [Chihuahuas] Digest Number 5625[1 ...
Kavi
[Chihuahuas] Long haired vs short
C.M.
RE: [Chihuahuas] Long haired vs sh...
dasha
Re: [Chihuahuas] Digest Number 5625[1 Atta...
twopenns
Reply via email to
Search the site
The Mail Archive home
chihuahuas - all messages
chihuahuas - about the list
Expand
Previous message
Next message