Short hairs shed more. Bogie is a long coat and has a very thick long full
coat

  _____  

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of C.M.
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 9:41 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Long haired vs short


BEAUTIFUL dog. Is it hard to keep up with his shedding? I see you have him
outside. Is he an in and out dog?  If "in" how do you keep up with his
shedding?
I'm the newbie that has the little "twofer" dog. Nice short smooth coat on
the top/hairless on the bottom!! (He's getting 'way better thanks to all
y'all). 
So with the longer haired chi's is it a problem?
 
 
        
 
And long coats have varying degrees of coat.  Some have a sparse coat, some
a medium coat (which I think is what Emiliano has) and some have heavy
coats, a real fur ball!
 
Gloria
 
 
 

<<DSC02385.JPG>>

Reply via email to