Welcome, your babies sound so cute, now, we need photos.
 
Gloria
 
 
In a message dated 10/4/2010 8:32:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

 
 
 
Hi everyone,I just wanted to introduce Myself and My Lady's.I am Tami and I 
 live in Ohio.I am a 43 yr old Gramma to 7 grandkids and I love them all 
very  much.I am a housewife and I babysit My grandson so My DH can go to 
college.I  have 3 Lovely Chihuahua Baby's I adore,Bella is a blue and Tan and 
She 
is now  18 weeks old and what a personality wow.I also belong to Zoey and  
Savannah.Zoey was a abuse case I got when She was just 4 weeks old(more on  
that later)She is tiny and She is now a happy and Healthy 14 weeks.She is 
rust  color and Black.Savannah is 16 weeks old and She is a long coat chi.She 
is  chocolate and white and sooo sensitive a real baby.LOL. I love them all 
and  all I want to do is talk about them.Thanks for reading and Thanks for 
having  Us :)



Reply via email to