Welome you are in the right place and we all love to talk about our chis, three 
babies at once. That is awesome, best of luck
Nancy and the girls


--- On Mon, 10/4/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> 
wrote:


From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Intro
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, October 4, 2010, 7:38 PM












Welcome! I am new to the group too... There are a lot of nice people here and 
they have lots of knowledge about the breed and other topics! I love talking 
about Sweetie! My favorite part of the day is coming home to my dogs... 




-- Sent from my Palm Pre


On Oct 4, 2010 6:33 PM, Tami Lewandowski <[email protected]> wrote: 

  

Hi everyone,I just wanted to introduce Myself and My Lady's.I am Tami and I 
live in Ohio.I am a 43 yr old Gramma to 7 grandkids and I love them all very 
much.I am a housewife and I babysit My grandson so My DH can go to college.I 
have 3 Lovely Chihuahua Baby's I adore,Bella is a blue and Tan and She is now 
18 weeks old and what a personality wow.I also belong to Zoey and Savannah.Zoey 
was a abuse case I got when She was just 4 weeks old(more on that later)She is 
tiny and She is now a happy and Healthy 14 weeks.She is rust color and 
Black.Savannah is 16 weeks old and She is a long coat chi.She is chocolate and 
white and sooo sensitive a real baby.LOL. I love them all and all I want to do 
is talk about them.Thanks for reading and Thanks for having Us :)




Reply via email to