Go to Ebay and look for LuLu Pink - I have a darling leopard print one that I love - infact I bought two because I love it so much and the price was amazing under 20.00 - I bought my two seater car seat from GS Little which I love it is high quality and Amazing but it was almost 200.00 but worth it. Walmart believe it or not carries the LuLu line and they have some cute purse carriers. Good luck - try Ebay first I bet you will find what you want on there!
--- On Tue, 10/5/10, Barbara Blackburn <[email protected]> wrote: From: Barbara Blackburn <[email protected]> Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] does anyone know where I would find... To: [email protected] Date: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 5:46 PM www.gwlittle.com has some nice clothes and www.fabulouspetstore.com has some carriers. Also try Ebay and Amazon.com Barbara Blackburn From: Brea Rae <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Tue, October 5, 2010 8:29:12 PM Subject: [Chihuahuas] does anyone know where I would find... I was wondering if anyone knew of a website that had cute and affordable carriers and clothes for dogs... I have been looking all day not having much luck. I did go to jeffers website and have some luck... I've been looking for a carriers that are cute and more purse like..

