These are some of my favorites and tell them if you order that I refereed you - 
Nancy Lucky
 
www.mybabydogfashions.com - Nanna is her name
 
www.dog-sweaters.my-site.com - Dora Jean does some amazing hand crocheted 
sweaters
 
codyandcompany.blogsspot.com her sewing is amazing for her prices - the quality 
is awesome she even makes Pj's!
 
these are my favorites that I love. Have fun :) Buying clothes for our chi's is 
so much fun - Abbey has more clothes and jewelery than I do!

Nancy and girls. Three more weeks until I get my girl!


--- On Tue, 10/5/10, Brea Rae <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Brea Rae <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] does anyone know where I would find...
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 5:29 PM


I was wondering if anyone knew of a website that had cute and affordable 
carriers and clothes for dogs... I have been looking all day not having much 
luck. I did go to  jeffers website and have some luck... I've been looking for 
a carriers that are cute and more purse like.. 



------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links



Reply via email to