Hi Marsha

I am in Las Vegas NV. Near Henderson. Ricky will not let anyone else pet him. 
He is quick to bite. If your near here, and want to try, I would appreciate it. 
thank you!!

Shanna


















 




--- On Sat, 10/23/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:


From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Ricky Needs A New Home, He Is To Aggressive With 
Family :(
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 8:54 PM


  



Where are you located? I have pretty good success with calming down
agressive dogs......
Marsha

> Hi Everyone
>
> Well, I have tried to work with Ricky for his aggressive behavior
> towards family members, but its gone to far today. My 19 year old
> daughter was putting his t-shirt on, then went to pick him up and he
> totally became angry and grabbed her hand between the thumb and finger
> and would not let go. He broke the skin on her hand. The other day he
> tried to bite my husband when he went to pet him. I am the ONLY one
> Ricky will not be angry with. But my family can not live in fear of a
> dog. I have never had a chihuahua before, or a dog that was aggressive
> in any way. I will be looking for a qualified home for him where its
> just one adult that does not have much company. That is about the only
> place he could live. He is just unpredictable as to what will set him
> off. I will not take him back to the ASPCA... I am not sure if I can
> find the right home for him even. As much as I love him, my family must
> come first. If anyone has any ideas or places I can call, please let me
> know. He is 4  years old and I guess just set in his ways. I have had
> him not even 3 months yet. I might see about a chihuahua rescue. :):)
>
> Shanna
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
>
>
>

This email contains correspondence from an attorney and may contain
privileged information. If you are not the intended receipient, please
delete.

Do not tell god how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.

http://taylorstots.tripod.com/









      

Reply via email to