That is when I got my Dalmatian and my son was so cute because he said mom its 
a perfect replacement as all Arizona does is sleep, eat and make messes for you 
to clean up. You won't even know I am gone... but I did miss him so much and he 
got homesick a lot his first year in college so be prepared!
XOXOXOX
Nancy and the girls



--- On Fri, 11/19/10, Jacqueline Crawley-Ewing <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Jacqueline Crawley-Ewing <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Miss Maggie's first Vet visit with me and my vet - 
Important Advice about Abbey
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, November 19, 2010, 4:29 AM











I've been told that my need for this Chi is to prepare myself for our son 
leaving.  I guess so - but I've wanted a small dog for many years.  I think we 
need the freedom to love something without boarders. Human love is tricky & 
different.  I still get big hugs from my son and he has had his ups and downs 
with my control - the other day he said he was old enough not to need all my 
prompting & we laughed when he made 2 trips back because he forgot stuff [I 
kind of felt bad for him].







From: Deanna Corey <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, November 18, 2010 11:37:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Miss Maggie's first Vet visit with me and my vet - 
Important Advice about Abbey

  




I Love you Nancy!!! YOU pegged it!!!! The other day my hubby and I were 
discussing dogs...and my obsession! He looked me square in the eye and said 
"honey...I finally get it...I understand your love affair with your furkids"! I 
was baffled...actually wanting to know the answer to this perplexing question 
myself. He said..."you feel like you have failed in so many ways with our 
children...that somehow you didn't do everything right...you are making up 
for that with the dogs! It's why you spend so much time and energy training 
them, feeding them the best and doing things for them...I finally understand 
it!" My heart sank to the floor...he pegged it too! The truth is always really 
painful! He doesn't feel like I failed...he thinks I was an amazing mom and 
that our children have/had free will. But down deep I do feel that way and I do 
put stuff into the dogs because they can't really make bad choices...they can't 
rip my heart out and stomp on it...they
 just love me and are thankful and responsive! They don't get angry with me 
because I "advise" them too much and they never act smothered by my kisses or 
hugs...they just want to be with me! Dogs are safe...dogs are just happiness 
and safe love wrapped in fur! My aren't I deep tonight??? LOL 
 
Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
Deanna 

                                                             and
 The Dog Park Pack: 
Nugget, Shuai-Li, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, and Caleb  and honorary non-dog members 
of The Dog Park: 
Stella-Macaw, Stanley-Amazon, Miles the cat
www.joys4toys.com






From: Nancy Lucky <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, November 18, 2010 11:58:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Miss Maggie's first Vet visit with me and my vet - 
Important Advice about Abbey

  






That is why you love Frida so much - she does not yell at you - to her you are 
the most perfect creation God has ever made. Dogs make you feel so good because 
they do not judge you or care if your gray roots are showing. They love you in 
the most purest way of all and its not like kids as they start that way and 
then become teenagers. Dogs stay infants for ever and love you forever. I could 
not survive without my babies.
Nancy and girls



--- On Thu, 11/18/10, Rylee O'Neill <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Rylee O'Neill <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Miss Maggie's first Vet visit with me and my vet - 
Important Advice about Abbey
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, November 18, 2010, 11:33 AM




I'm so glad to hear from you two!  People think I'm crazy about my chi but it 
is really self preservation.  She is simply here for me.  I love having her 
company and connection.  I think I would have gone completely bat crazy without 
her this past 6 months.  It's funny but I'm looking forward to sending 
Christmas cards from Frida.  My family thinks I'm raving mad but I know all 
those puppy pictures will bring a smile to my face and others will appreciate 
my obsessive chihuahua disorder as well.  My kids think it is awesome.  I can't 
wait for Christmas cards to come.  I had a blast doing the secret santa too.  
Such a nice break from all the seriousness of my work.  So excited to see your 
new pups Brea.  Sweetie is so adorable.  Amanda, remind me who your dog is.  
Can you send a picture?  

Rylee and Frida


On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Brea Hicks <[email protected]> wrote:


  



Lol well haves good I have worked with hospice before and an assisted living... 
It's a hard but rewarding!




-- Sent from my Palm Pre



On Nov 18, 2010 7:37 AM, Rylee O'Neill <[email protected]> wrote: 

  

Brea-  I am a Social Worker-  I don't work with kids so no parents.  I work in 
hospice and get yelled at less than I used to.  When I worked at the hospital 
it was a regular occurrence.  Mostly, I listen to complaints and crying but not 
too much yelling.  I hate getting yelled at. My children yell at me tons 
though...:)

Rylee








-- 
Rylee O'Neill
Email:  [email protected]












Reply via email to