Thank you, all. I love her. She's my little Jilly Bean. She weighs about 3 
pounds dripping wet. 

Laura

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 22, 2011, at 5:41 PM, ann banks <[email protected]> wrote:

> WhaT a cute model and cute pj's also.
> Ann
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Peggy & The Girls <[email protected]> wrote:
>  
> What a cutie she is! The PJ's are very pretty and look great on her! 
>  
>  <PEGGY&~3.GIF>
>  
>  
> -------Original Message-------
>  
> From: [email protected]
> Date: 2/22/2011 5:12:21 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [Chihuahuas] Here's Jill [3 Attachments]
>  
>  
> 
> Jill is modeling the gorgeous pajamas Ms. Yvonne made for her.  Aren't they 
> stunning?  I can't take them off her or she cries, whines and complains.  
> It's a quick hand wash and line dry and  back on they go.  She is a little 
> spoiled, huh?  Guess I need to order a few more sets.
> Laura
> 
> 
> 
> 
>  
> <HNDimg.gif>
> 
> 

Reply via email to