No, they are open on the belly and down around her girl parts.  They are sewn 
through the chest and open in a "V" shape towards her hind legs.  She's pretty 
prissy too about her peeing.  I've never seen a dog be so particular about how 
and where they pee.  I mean, honestly, she freaks me out sometimes but in a 
good way.  :)

Laura






-----Original Message-----
From: dasha <[email protected]>
To: Chihuahuas <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, Feb 22, 2011 4:42 pm
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] Here's Jill


 


How pretty. Doesn't she get them all wet when she pees?


From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf 
Of [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 5:11 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Here's Jill [3 Attachments]



Jill is modeling the gorgeous pajamas Ms. Yvonne made for her.  Aren't they 
stunning?  I can't take them off her or she cries, whines and complains.  It's 
a quick hand wash and line dry and  back on they go.  She is a little spoiled, 
huh?  Guess I need to order a few more sets.
Laura














Reply via email to