Lynn, she is hysterical and she's not even trying.  Glad we made you smile.

Laura






-----Original Message-----
From: catdancerls <[email protected]>
To: Chihuahuas <[email protected]>
Sent: Thu, Feb 24, 2011 11:56 am
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Here's Jill


 


Just when you thought nothing could be cuter than the most recent poster's 
pictures of their baby/babies, along comes little Jill in her pink and white 
adorable jammies.  Too, too, cute!!!!  But the best part for me is how much and 
how fast she wants them back.  LOL LOL LOL. Thanks so much for sharing Laura.  
Made my day.
 
LYNN 
 

In a message dated 2/22/2011 5:12:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] 
writes:
  

Jill is modeling the gorgeous pajamas Ms. Yvonne made for her.  Aren't they 
stunning?  I can't take them off her or she cries, whines and complains.  It's 
a quick hand wash and line dry and  back on they go.  She is a little spoiled, 
huh?  Guess I need to order a few more sets.
Laura










Jill is modeling the gorgeous pajamas Ms. Yvonne made for her.  Aren't they 
stunning?  I can't take them off her or she cries, whines and complains.  It's 
a quick hand wash and line dry and  back on they go.  She is a little spoiled, 
huh?  Guess I need to order a few more sets.
Laura













Just when you thought nothing could be cuter than the most recent poster's 
pictures of their baby/babies, along comes little Jill in her pink and white 
adorable jammies.  Too, too, cute!!!!  But the best part for me is how much and 
how fast she wants them back.  LOL LOL LOL. Thanks so much for sharing Laura.  
Made my day.
 
LYNN 
 

In a message dated 2/22/2011 5:12:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] 
writes:
  

Jill is modeling the gorgeous pajamas Ms. Yvonne made for her.  Aren't they 
stunning?  I can't take them off her or she cries, whines and complains.  It's 
a quick hand wash and line dry and  back on they go.  She is a little spoiled, 
huh?  Guess I need to order a few more sets.
Laura










Jill is modeling the gorgeous pajamas Ms. Yvonne made for her.  Aren't they 
stunning?  I can't take them off her or she cries, whines and complains.  It's 
a quick hand wash and line dry and  back on they go.  She is a little spoiled, 
huh?  Guess I need to order a few more sets.
Laura
















Reply via email to